Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Okay, now she can!

I'm not sure if you can call it 'crawling' exactly, but she can move in a forward motion. She started heading in a reverse scoot a couple weeks ago but today while I was on the phone she crawled from her play mat over to the green chair by the white column in our living room. What I mean by crawling is really more of a flinging motion. She gets up on her hands and knees and then flings herself forward landing on her belly only to lift back up and do it again. My smart little girl found away to no longer be stuck in reverse! One can hope that true crawling will come next and soon for the sake of her little belly which is taking the brunt of this type of movement!



"All this 'crawling' is wearing my out, I'm just gonna lay down for a sec Mama."


The length of her journey.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!! Crawling! She is growing up so fast... :)

Gracie said...

Yay For Cheslea!! George hasn't figured out he can move yet!!! She is so cute!!!

The Laney Family said...

she is way too cute! good job cheslea!!!