Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Strange Little Human

So, Chesley's had corn cut off the cob before. But we decided to tackle it on the cob tonight. Yes, she went straight from the high chair to the bathtub. It was a hit...


I took a bite and then held it for her to take a bite, which she did but then she wanted to hold it. I think that might have been my mistake...


Looks like she's getting the hang of it!


Or not.
This makes me think she's doing the dance of some tribe of corn worshiping people, yeah sometimes I'm weird-guess we know where she gets it from. But seriously hot buttered corn on the cob must feel good to your scalp, couldn't say so myself never having tried it-but she rubbed it all over her head and neck and shoulders. Odd-but she ate over half of it, whatever works!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: