Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Twice the Fun

Back in April, I had the chance to go up to Jackson, Tennessee to meet up with Katie Pugh and her twins at Katie's six week check up. Oh my are these babies adorable. I was thrilled at the excuse to get to watch them for Katie, and by watch I mean literally just look at them bc they didn't move or make a peep-so sweet, during her appointment. I also got to help feed before they loaded back up in the car for the trip back to Halls. Not really sure how she does it but it would seem she is making it bc at last report these adorable babies are sleeping through the night just in time for mama to go back to work-nice. They have come to visit me and meet Chesley since these pictures were taken but rest assured they have only gotten fatter and cuter. Thanks Katie for letting me meet them!


I just thought my newborn stroller was a boat! And while I know I am rocking the double stroller in this picture-I still like my babies one at a time please dear Lord.


Worth on the left and Caroline on the right-- little mini me's of mama and daddy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: