Chesley Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

37 Weeks

Percy and I went to the doctor Tuesday for my 37 week check up and there has been no change since last week except that the baby wasn't as low this week as it was last week. So that kind of put a damper on all the questions Percy had planned to ask that he felt I had neglected to ask regarding how low the baby was :) He said the baby still 'floats' up and down a little bit so that explains why it was lower last week than this week. I'm not sure I agree with this statement, he may have the MD but I'm the one with a baby firmly wedged between my bladder and my lungs! I don't know how it can FLOAT anywhere any more but whatever. So- still 50% effaced and 0cm dilated. I should feel fairly confident that the baby isn't coming any time too soon right? Wrong- Haaga's due date is the exact same day as mine and I left the doctor's appointment and returned a missed call from her and she tells me she is in labor! Andrew McDowell aka Mac was born at 2:47pm, just 2 minutes after his cousin Sessions was born in Memphis at 2:45pm! Haaga had a c-section while her sister was being induced in Memphis. Mac weighed 6lbs 11oz (don't know about Sessions but I think she was a good bit over 7lbs). Still waiting on Daddy Patrick to email some pictures but congrats to the now family of four!! Oh and to Haaga's mama Sue aka Tancy who may not have had quite as long a day as her two daughters since they did give birth, but was pretty close! I'll post a pic of Mac as soon as I get one!!

1 comment:

Brynnen said...

We need 37 week pictures of the belly....